If your class is timed to have this lesson taught on New Sunday or Easter — here is an Easter Activity that can be added to the lesson.
- Only do this if your Sunday School class meets after Qurbono.
- Have the kids give the jelly beans to their parent – no eating in class! Watch out for food/allergy reactions.
- Prepare a ziploc bag per student with:
- Jellybeans of with color: Green, Purple, Red, Black, Pink, Yellow, Orange, and White.
- A print out of the handouts:
Go over the colors of the Jellybeans as on the handout and review the Holy Week. Don’t allow the kids to eat in class – rather have them work with their parents.