- Students can describe the story of Writing on the Wall
- Students can describe the story of Daniel protected from lions
Review the previous lesson where Elijah was protected (common link: God always protect his followers)
Lesson – Guided practice
Students split as 3 groups, each reading separate parts and then teach rest of class.
- Dream of Nebuchadnezzar and interpretation by Daniel
- Writing on the wall
- Daniel protected from lions
- Assignment – You’ve been selected to write a biography about Daniel. You are free to do it the way you would like and refer bible or other books for more details. Be creative. E.g. make a small book with your hand drawings/ pictures from internet, book format could be like clicking website pages, could be a script for a documentary. Show to your family and bring it next Sunday.