Skip to content
- To learn that we are obliged to humbly accept and perform the work that god entrusts us to do.
- To learn that one should not challenge the power of god
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZpYMr-Ed0Q
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcg5rN-jlaw
Lesson – Guided Practice – Discussion
- God’s instructions to Moses from the burning bush
- Tie it to taking off shoes in church
- Tie it to accepting instructions of God
- Tie it to how God trusts us
- Explain each plague and outcomes of the plague:
- Tie it to how God will deliver us if we follow him
- Following the leaders of church, Achens, qurbana etc
- And how God’s power should not be challenged
- God has a plan for us and nothing can challenge and stand in the way of it
Wrap-up Questions/ Closing Words
- What did Moses see at the mountain of Horeb?
- What was the command of God to Moses?
- What is the name of Moses’s wife?
- Why did Moses do miracles before the pharaoh?
- Why did god punish pharaoh and the Egyptians?
- What did pharaoh do, when they had the plagues?